- This is Solanum Trilobatum is a creeper with purple flowers Thuthuvalai plant uses in Tamil medicinal value. The plant is also known as purple fruited pea eggplant. Thuthuvalai health benefits are more in ayurvedic as well as siddha medicinal therapies. You can take five or ten leaves of Thuthuvalai during pregnancy.
- The plant is known as Kayakalpa in Siddha therapy. In villages, Thuthuvalai juice is given for babies. Common recipes prepared are Thuthuvalai chutney thuvaiyal, Thuthuvalai juice, thoothuvalai keerai kashayam and Thuthuvalai dosai. The taste will be good to eat the dosa with nei and podi.
- Every part of the Thuthuvalai herbs plant is loaded with medicinal properties and it can be also used in making some traditional tasty recipes. The plant is especially used for treating respiratory problems and diseases. The anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-tumor properties of the plant are beneficial in treatment of many other diseases too.
- The research says the plant is loaded with antioxidant and antihepato-toxicative properties which can heal the liver damage. The plant parts including flowers and seeds are used in treatment of lung cancer as it controls the level of lipid peroxide.
- People commonly use Thuthuvalai powder syrup for cold and cough problem. The plant is considered as one of the best remedies for asthma and other respiratory problems. The juice made with plant leaves can be consumed to get relief from the condition.
- Thuthuvalai kashayam is prepared by using leaves. The fruit of the plant can be consumed along with honey to cure asthma and also for treating prolonged cough and cold.
- The leaves of the plant are used for the treatment of lung diseases and related respiratory problems. The leaves are also useful for curing digestion related problems. To cure cough, grind the leaves of the plant and mix it with cow milk. Consume it in the morning to get relief from cough.
- Make a paste of leaves of the plant along with black pepper. Boil the paste in the water, strain and drink to get relief from stomachache due to gastric problem and heat. According to siddha medicinal therapy, the leaves are useful to prevent blood deficiency and blood thickening. It supports the blood circulation.
- The leaves extract can be used as eardrops and can heal hearing problems effectively. The flowers of the plant are beneficial for the improvement of memory enhancement.
- The fruits of the plant are dried and ground into powder. This powder can be used to solve the problem of constipation and acidity. Those who are suffering from the breathing problem or tuberculosis can be cured with the help of solanum trilobatum plant leaves.
- The dry fruit powder of the plant is also used in the treatment of rheumatism. The plant extracts are suggested to treat throat infection.
Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Thuthuvalai plant uses in Tamil medicinal value
Thuthuvalai health benefits