Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Vendhaya keerai Medicinal Uses
This is on vendhaya keerai medicinal uses, Fenugreek leaves medicinal uses.
One of the best vendhaya keerai uses is diabetic treatment. Seeds and leaves of fenugreek are beneficial in many health problems.
Vendhaya keerai benefits
1. Methi or vendhayam medicinal uses in tamil is well known. This leaves are useful in reducing cholesterol effectively. These leaves balance blood lipid levels and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis.
2. Type II Diabetes patients can enjoy benefits of fenugreek leaves. Galactomannan is a natural fibre present in fenugreek leaves. This medicinal property reduces the rate of sugar absorption in blood easily thus it is helpful in controlling diabetes. The amino acid present in leaves stimulates insulin production in body.
3. Galactomannan present in fenugreek leaves also reduces the risk of heart attack.
4. Fenugreek leaves are rich source of potassium, which can regulate the heart rate and blood pressure.
5. Fenugreek is very useful in treating hormonal imbalance in women. It also helps in enlarging breast with regular usage.
6. Lactating mothers are advised to eat fenugreek leaves regularly as it carries diosgenin, which is useful in increasing milk production effectively.
7. Menstrual cramps and related problems can be treated with the consumption of fenugreek leaves and seeds. Fenugreek is rich in diosgenin and isoflavones with estrogen. These properties reduce menstrual problems.
8. Fenugreek leaves or methi leaves are rich in iron. Pregnant or lactating woman should include these leaves in regular diet.
9. Eat fenugreek leaves or seeds regularly to reduce weight effectively. Natural fibre present in fenugreek can fill the stomach and reduce the appetite.
10. Paste of fenugreek leaves can prove as best face pack to treat blackheads, pimples and wrinkles. Apply this paste for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
11. Methi leaves are highly beneficial in treatment of poor liver function and dyspepsia.
12. Digestion problems and gastric problems are cured with the consumption of methi leaves.
13. Those who are suffering from dysentery or diarrhea should consume fenugreek leaves for better relief.
14. These leaves are very good in treating skin problems like blemishes, rashes and skin marks.
15. Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and apply it on scalp. Wash it with cold water after half an hour. With the help of this remedy you can get long and shiny hair and reduce the problem of hair fall.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
This is the information on Maruthani leaves uses and medicinal benefits of maruthani plant Tamil.
maruthani botanical name: Lawsonia inermis
Maruthani herb is well known. Maruthani leaves are used in India for beautifying purpose, whether it is a marriage or any grand festivals, henna has important place to decorate palms and feet of ladies and kids in the house. Other than this beauty use, henna carries various medicinal properties also, hence maruthani health benefits are more. Let’s take a look on the uses of henna leaves
Maruthani leaves uses
1. Henna plant is considered as a medicinal plant. Every part of this plant like leaves, flowers, bark and even seeds are used in ayurvedic as well as unani medicines.
2. The anti viral and anti fungal properties of henna leaves are capable to keep us away from many infections and diseases.
3. If you are suffering from throbbing headache, then gentle massage with henna oil can prove much beneficial.
4. Many skin diseases leprosy, eczema, scabies and fungal infections be treated with the help of henna leaves paste or henna oil.
5. Heat burns or heat boils can be cured with henna leaves paste. It can also treat swelling and inflammation in skin.
6. The patients who are suffering muscular pain can be cured by applying oil extracted from henna flowers.
7. Maruthani plant medicinal uses In Ayurveda: The problems related to liver like swelling of liver or jaundice are treated with the help of extracts of henna plant bark.
8. Seeds of henna plants also carry medicinal properties which are advantageous in menstruation related inconvenience. The seeds are also used in the production of deodorants and perfumes.
9. To get a comforting effect in the pain of rheumatic and arthritic pain apply paste of henna leaves on the affected area.
10. You can put maruthani for hair to change your white hair into natural black. Apply henna oil on scalp and hair to stop hair fall and pre-mature greying of hair.
11. Patients of diabetes can gain benefits from henna extracts as in contains hypoglycemic properties.
12. Henna extracts work magically on the germs of Tuberculosis.
13. Extracts from henna bark are useful in the treatment of dysentery and other stomach problems.
14. If you are suffering from hair fall or baldness then boil henna leaves with coconut oil or mustard oil and gently massage the scalp. Henna oil or henna leaves paste can fight against dandruff problem also.
15. Migraine or headache can be cured by applying paste of henna flowers mixed with vinegar on the painful area.