Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Tulsi leaves medicinal value and benefits
This is Tulsi leaves medicinal value and benefits. Tulsi plant is called as The Queen of Herbs for its medicinal properties and uses. The amazing healing power of this herb is famous all over the world. Normally the tulsi is found in 3 varieties – Vana Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi and rama Tulsi. Here are some of the medicinal uses of tulsi plant
1. Tulsi juice is useful for curing many types of fever like Malaria, dengue etc. The leaves of tulsi plant are boiled with the water and the water is given to the patients for the treatment.
2. It is a natural protection for our body from all types of viral infections and allergies.
3. The plant is used for the treatment of cough and cold. Chronic cough can be treated by chewing tulsi leaves or by consuming leaves extracts along with honey.
4. Tulsi leaves extracts are useful in the treatment of asthma and bronchitis also. Patients are advised to consume tulsi leaves daily or to consume tulsi leaves juice regularly to get relief.
5. Boil few tulsi leaves in water along with honey and grated ginger. After boiling thoroughly drink the mixture warm to treat cough and cold. This is an useful remedy for asthma and flu also.
6. Tulsi leaves are useful for healing sore throat also. Boil few leaves in water and gargle with that warm water to get benefits.
7. Children who are suffering from intestine worms are cured with the help of tulsi extracts. The regular consumption of tulsi leaves juice can solve the problem within few days.
8. Cough and cold in children can be easily cured by consuming tulsi juice with honey. This remedy is without any side effects and is safe for infants as well.
9. Tulsi leaves along with honey shows positive results in chicken pox also.
10. Those who are suffering from bleeding gums and bad breath can take advantage of tulsi leaves. Make a powder of dry tulsi leaves and consume it to clean your mouth.
11. Water boiled along with tulsi leaves can be used for gargling as it helps to reduce tooth pain.
12. Chewing tulsi leaves can make your mouth free from germs and it can also cure mouth ulcers.
13. If you are suffering from throbbing headache, apply tulsi leaves paste on your forehead to get soothing relief.
14. Diabetes patients can chew tulsi leaves regularly or consume tulsi extracts as it controls blood sugar level successfully.
15. The leaves of this amazing plant stimulate saliva glands and thus prove helpful in digestion procedure.
16. The leaves of tulsi are useful to reduce acidity and gastric problem.
17. The problem of constipation can be solved by consuming tulsi leaves juice before going to bed.
18. Tulsi leaves along with other medication can prevent and cure oral cancer.
19. The anti bacterial properties of tulsi leaves helps to fight against many types
of skin infections
20. Tulsi leaves extracts is one of the best remedies to remove black heads and acne-pimples easily.