Athimadhuram Benefits Athimadhuram or liquorice is beneficial in treatment of many types of health problems. Those who are suffering fro...
Tamil Karuveppilai Medicinal Uses Benefits Karuveppilai medicinal uses This is Karuveppilai medicinal uses in Tamil and benefits of...
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Maruthani leaves uses / Medicinal benefits
This is the information on Maruthani leaves uses and medicinal benefits of maruthani plant Tamil.
maruthani botanical name: Lawsonia inermis
Maruthani herb is well known. Maruthani leaves are used in India for beautifying purpose, whether it is a marriage or any grand festivals, henna has important place to decorate palms and feet of ladies and kids in the house. Other than this beauty use, henna carries various medicinal properties also, hence maruthani health benefits are more. Let’s take a look on the uses of henna leaves
Maruthani leaves uses
1. Henna plant is considered as a medicinal plant. Every part of this plant like leaves, flowers, bark and even seeds are used in ayurvedic as well as unani medicines.
2. The anti viral and anti fungal properties of henna leaves are capable to keep us away from many infections and diseases.
3. If you are suffering from throbbing headache, then gentle massage with henna oil can prove much beneficial.
4. Many skin diseases leprosy, eczema, scabies and fungal infections be treated with the help of henna leaves paste or henna oil.
5. Heat burns or heat boils can be cured with henna leaves paste. It can also treat swelling and inflammation in skin.
6. The patients who are suffering muscular pain can be cured by applying oil extracted from henna flowers.
7. Maruthani plant medicinal uses In Ayurveda: The problems related to liver like swelling of liver or jaundice are treated with the help of extracts of henna plant bark.
8. Seeds of henna plants also carry medicinal properties which are advantageous in menstruation related inconvenience. The seeds are also used in the production of deodorants and perfumes.
9. To get a comforting effect in the pain of rheumatic and arthritic pain apply paste of henna leaves on the affected area.
10. You can put maruthani for hair to change your white hair into natural black. Apply henna oil on scalp and hair to stop hair fall and pre-mature greying of hair.
11. Patients of diabetes can gain benefits from henna extracts as in contains hypoglycemic properties.
12. Henna extracts work magically on the germs of Tuberculosis.
13. Extracts from henna bark are useful in the treatment of dysentery and other stomach problems.
14. If you are suffering from hair fall or baldness then boil henna leaves with coconut oil or mustard oil and gently massage the scalp. Henna oil or henna leaves paste can fight against dandruff problem also.
15. Migraine or headache can be cured by applying paste of henna flowers mixed with vinegar on the painful area.